Click column header to sort
Shift times: Monday, Thursday, Friday & Saturdays 1:30PM-10:00PM
Off days: Tuesday, Wednesday & Sundays
Dean Foods is offering exciting career opportunities for Class B CDL drivers in Charlotte, NC.
Our drivers are home daiy! Earn Competive Salaries. Receive Comprehensive Benefits. Are Provided Ongoing Development
We are continually seeking great talent in this area and would love to speak with you regarding how this opportunity might be the driving career you've been seeking.
Lehigh Valley Dairy has a $20.49/ Hour, Full-Time Opening in our refrigerated warehouse for a Manual Picker/Loader to load trucks and stock product. This is a very physical job with excellent Union benefits. Night and Saturday availability are required.
Be a part of a leader when it comes to dairy! Dean Foods is a leading food and beverage company in the United States and one of the largest processors and direct-store-distributors of fresh fluid milk, sour cream, cottage cheese and ice cream. With regional brands such as Dean's®, Dean's Country Fresh®, and many others, along with national brand name products such as DairyPure® and TruMoo®, we continue to not only grow our company, but also contribute to the success and future development of over 16,000 associates across the country. Each of us work hard every day to make Dean Foods the most admired and trusted provider of wholesome, great-tasting dairy products at every occasion.
Monday - Friday
2:30 pm - 11:00 pm
Rate of pay up to $27.05
Lehigh Valley Dairy is looking for an experienced Plant Maintenance Technician for our production/manufacturing facility. We offer a rate of $21.50 plus applicable $0.30 shift differential (step progression increase Year 2) and an EXCELLENT Union benefits package, including pension. Increase must be availabe for Second or Third Shift and be willing to work any days (including weekends). Holidays are also required.
- Maintain, Troubleshoot & Rapair circuits running on 24 - 480 Volt Panels
- Electrical Repairs such as outlets, switches, plugs, disconnects
- Run conduit and pull circuit wiring
- Maintain, troubleshoot, install single and 3 phase motors and associated mechanical transmission equipment
- PLC experience preferred
- Small motor and pump repairs
- Maintain, troubleshoot fire tube boilers and associated HVAC equipment
Order Assembly Loader
Monday- Saturday 9:00am- 3:00pm
Days Off: Sunday
Route Sales Driver Class B
Monday - Saturday 5:00am- Finish
Pet Dairy is seeking a level II Plant Maintenance Mechanic
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong industrial mechanic background, boiler systems, electrical and HVAC skill sets seeking growth opportunity.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and great growth potential.
First Shift role 5am - 1:30 PM
Off Days: Thursday and Friday
T.G.Lee has an exciting opportunity for a Fleet Maintenance Mechanic. This role has great growth potential, excellent benefits and competitive pay.
If you are seeking a comprehensive career in fleet maintenance please apply today to learn more about the training, support and benefits our Fleet Maintenance roles offer.
Shift: 12:00 PM - 8:30 PM Mon-Fri
Resupply Driver- Class A CDL
Seeking candidate with flexible work schedule, Class A license, experience with standard and automatic vehicles.
We offer Competivtive pay, Great Benefits and great growth opportunities
Route Sales Driver Trainee Class B
Monday- Friday 4:00am- 3:00pm
Days Off: Saturday and Sunday
- Deliver product to customers in an efficient, timely, courteous and accurate manner.
- Ensure that all accounts are maintained according to the published schematics.
- Load or unload cases of product manually with hook, handcart or pallet-jack onto and off the truck. Ensure load is properly secured. Collect empty cases.
- Stock and/or rotate product on shelves or in cold room.
- Maintain a valid Class B CDL and current DOT medical card. Per Company and/or DOT regulations, report any moving violations to management immediately.
- Checks load security prior to travel and at each stop, making adjustments when needed.
- Know and comply with all Department of Transportation regulations per the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations handbook.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
- Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs and food quality related to designated area. Report any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Must be able to drive, stand, walk, kneel, lift and bend required for virtually the entire shift. Balance - pulling product, climb in and out of truck. Ability to lift and/or move up to six cases on hand truck. (cases weigh 20 to 55 lbs.).
- Must be able to work in indoor and outdoor environment with moderate noise, sometimes slippery floors. Temperature range from 34-120 degrees F.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess and maintain a Class B CDL.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks)
Route Sales Driver- Swing Route Class B
Monday- Thursday 5:00am- Finish
Days off: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Route Sales Driver - Class B
Monday- Friday 4:00am- Finish
Days Off: Saturday and Sunday
Tractor Trailer Driver- Class A
Competitive Pay and Comprehensive Benefits