Southern Food Group, a Dean Foods Company is currently seeking 3 Plant Maintenance Mechanics for our St. George Ice Cream Plant.
Schedule: Rotating Schedule with every other weekend off
Must have flexibility to work overtime, weekends and holidays.
Lehigh Valley Dairy, a Dean Foods Company is looking for an experienced Plant Maintenance Technician for our production/manufacturing facility. We offer a rate of $21.50 plus applicable $0.30 shift differential (step progression increase Year 2) and an EXCELLENT Union benefits package, including pension. Increase. Must be available for Second or Third Shift and be willing to work any days (including weekends). Holidays are also required.
Dean Foods Ice Cream Novelty plant, located in Toledo, OH, is looking for a Building Maintenance person. This is full time, year around work and requires a good work ethic, team player and a person that has all around skills on working in building maintenance. Floor Tile and Pipe Insulation experience, will be a plus!! Job Description below indicates machine repair, however that will not be required. Apply today.
$3,000.00 Sign-On Bonus for new Class A CDL Drivers plus up to additional bonuses of $4,000 for a total potential of $7,000 in total bonuses!
Dean Foods, a licensed manufacturer of Land O'Lakes fluid milk, is currently searching for CDL A Delivery Route Drivers in Moorhead, MN and we appreciate your interest!
Drive for the leader in dairy!
As a driver at Dean Foods, you will be home every night. Our drivers safely deliver/unload various dairy products to an assigned route. We have great opportunities immediately available for dependable Class A CDL Tractor Trailer Drivers.
Dean Foods provides competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, including: Affordable Medical, Dental, Vision programs, Life Insurance, Pension, 401(k) benefits, & Vacation.
Friendly's Manufacturing is hiring full time production workers for their ice cream cake operations. This opportunity starts in our entry level training position with amazing promotion opportunities to grow and earn more with the company in as little as 3-6 months!
Since 1935 Friendly's has been a New England ice cream staple! Now teamed up with Dean Foods, the nation's leading manufacturer and distributor of top-rated dairy products, Friendly's is looking to grow their team of hardworking employees to supply the growing popularity of all of their great tasting ice cream. Friendly's offers competitive pay with shift differentials, exceptional benefits packages, 401K contribution match and more!
Ice Cream Production workers clean, set-up, operate and monitor equipment of the production line making all of our favorite Friendly's products.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assembly line work to make ice cream cake productions
- Assists with cleaning, assembling and set up of basic work center equipment
- Operates assigned work center equipment with supervision
- Support the production of ice cream products according to formulation in adherence with quality standards and food safety guidelines
- Completes assigned paperwork during cleaning and productions runs under supervision
- GED/high school diploma
- must be able to communicate effectively and work in a team environment
- must be able to perform all job functions safely
- ability to lift up to 50 lbs and safetly operate power hand trucks
- experience within the food and beverage industry is beneficial
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks)