Must be a highly competent associate, displaying leadership abilities that help empower others to performance levels that contribute to the achievement of corporate, the plant, and personal goals; a strong team player with an absolute commitment to quality. Is responsible to motivate production employees in the following areas of quality, efficiency and safety. Will need to perform the following essential duties and responsibilities listed below, as well as any other assignments given.
Include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Works with equipment manufacturers and maintenance staff on set up of preventive maintenance tasks and spare parts inventory for supported equipment.
- Maintains up to date library of machine manuals, prints and schematics.
- Maintains computerized procurement and inventory records by data entry in computer by account, cost center and project.
- Creates reports, prints corrective work orders daily, preventive maintenance work orders weekly and parts automatic orders monthly.
- Closes corrective and preventive maintenance work orders upon completion including pertinent information for equipment files.
- Supports Parts and Inventory Team in parts sourcing efforts when additional help is needed.
- Works closely with maintenance staff on continuously improving programs by editing tasks and frequencies when approved by Manager.
- Generates back order report, inventory and PM productivity reports for Management.
- Supports Plant Maintenance Manager on special projects as needed.
- Generates monthly auto order requisitions and purchase orders.
- Provided copies of daily shift summary reports to Manager, enters data into GAP spreadsheet daily.
- High school or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years manufacturing experience
- Ability to coordinate a high-level of activity in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Skill in organization and prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Strong team player with the ability to work and across multiple functions and disciplines.