Provides clerical support to one or more functional areas of logistics, such as production, distribution, inventory planning and control, fulfillment, and purchasing. May review order forms for proper coding, quantities requested, and authorized approvals. May prepare purchase orders, upon manager approval. Verifies accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments and orders. Maintains records of materials in inventory and on order. Updates information on the system to maintain records.
- Plans, coordinates, and assigns route loading sequence.
- Controls SERTI warehouse management system.
- Member of recall team.
- Ensures proper storage, inventory and security of all product stocks.
- Maintain appropriate records, files, documentation and resolve routine problems.
- Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Supports departmental goals and objectives.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
- Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs and food quality related to designated area.
- Report any food safety and food quality related issues to management immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work with route accounting and handles all credit request forms from Customers and Routes for verification. (has to check on inventories and paperwork )
Releases and adjust invoices for all bill out all intercompany(WTO’s), Customers, Routes and outside vendor pick ups.
- Handles month end inventory, does recounts on product, ensures all WTO’s are closed before inventory is completed. Follow process the designated process on inventory days.
Reset emplyoee passwords in SERTI.
Helps communicate with production on daily product needs to complete load-out process.
Leads warehouse team in the absence of Supervision.
Responsible for coordinating with Logistics all trailer needs and issues.
Check on back orders for any reloads that need to be completed. (print out and assign for reload)
Responsible for running report on products for proper rotation, and notifing supervisor when product is closed to going out of code.
High School Diploma and one to two years related experience and/or training preferred.
Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Must be able to sit for virtually the entire shift. Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25/60 pounds and assist others when lifting is required.
Must be able to operate a computer, phone and other office equipment.
Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).