Drives Straight Truck and delivers to school’s majority of the time; will serve as relief driver during the summer months
- Calculate customer orders and maintain proper documentation in computerized hand-held device.
- Collect money and maintain hard-copy documentation.
- Load/unload trucks.
- Conduct product inventories.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Stock and/or rotate product on shelves or in cold room.
- Utilize continuous improvement mindset; assist in identifying opportunities on improving processes.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Learn and adhere to safety and security policies and procedures.
- Follow all sanitation and quality policies and procedures, and report any deficiencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
- Must be able to drive, stand, walk, kneel, lift and bend required for virtually the entire shift. Able to balance - pulling product, climb in and out of truck. Must be able to lift and/or move up to six cases on hand truck. (cases weigh 20 to 55 lbs.).
- Must be able to work in indoor and outdoor environment with moderate noise, sometimes slippery floors. Temperature range includes outdoors, indoors and cargo areas from 34°-40° degrees Fahrenheit.
- Overtime and working on holidays is often required.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to pass all medical exams, drug and background checks (including criminal).
- Must possess and maintain a CDL B.
- Must have a clean driving record.