Route Engineers are responsible for managing the routing process for all DSD delivery routes, utilizing proper software programs and collaborating with local teams to develop routing project plans and facilitate routing changes.
· Utilize DR Track routing software; design, create and implement optimal daily routing solutions for multiple locations.
· Develop routing strategies and opportunities aimed to reduce distribution cost and maintain excellent customer service levels.
· Collaborate with local management teams to develop routing project plan and facilitate the implementation process for each location.
· Track, analyze, and communicate ongoing performance of implemented solutions through KPI reporting or other measurements as requested.
· Ability to perform independent, self-directed analysis that will assist management in making strategic decisions.
· Provide project support to corporate DSD team on various initiatives, analysis, and supply chain network projects.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Dean Foods considers marijuana (including medical marijuana) to be an illegal drug. Dean Foods will rescind offers of employment to applicants who test positive for marijuana (unless restricted from doing so by state or local law). Dean Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.