Assists department and/or office staff, performing any combination of clerical duties including answering phones, filing, sorting, receiving, classifying, reconciling and summarizing documents and information. Maintains various records and logs. Uses PC, calculator, and other standard office equipment for recording, storing, retrieving, and compiling information. Compiles regular and special reports using established formats and procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience in an administrative assistant or receptionist role preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of initiative.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels in the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).